INVITATION TO ATTEND COMMUNITY MEETING
12 noon Saturday 5 September
@ Bridge Street opposite Albion Charles Hotel
You are invited to attend a brief meeting (approx. 15 minutes) to discuss the pending Planning Consultation Meeting regarding the proposed development of 38 Merri Parade.
The purpose of the get together is to brief you as to how the Wednesday night meeting will run and what you can do to help. Wednesday 9 September is the date for the Consultation Meeting, at the Shire Hall, 286 Gower Street Preston, from 6:30 to 7:30pm.
If you are unable to attend our Saturday meeting, the main points that we will be discussing are:
- What to expect at the Planning Consultation Meeting;
- Our need to have as many residents as possible to attend the Planning Consultation Meeting;
- How to present ourselves as a unified, rational group;
- Our intention to win the support of Council;
- Finding agreement on someone to speak on our collective behalves, with scope for hearing from individual objectors, due to the very limited timeframe of the meeting.
Hope to see you there!